Work in the Park!
Ballantyne Corporate Park is the place everyone wants to be. Since the first building opened in August 1997, Ballantyne has emerged as a destination location that is fresh, convenient and offers world-class amenities to all who visit. The Park’s location, adjacent to both Interstate and State Highway systems, is in the heart of Charlotte’s largest concentration of educated and experienced labor.
In addition to office space, Ballantyne is home to many retail, restaurant and entertainment venues. For many, working in Ballantyne means shorter commutes to work. For others, Ballantyne means working in an area known for its quality and commitment to the people.
What will it mean to you?
Open Positions In Ballantyne Corporate Park
Business Development Representative
The Remi Group | Job Posted:
|Establishes effective communication with interested prospects by managing the sale of the company’s products and services, and ensures the delivery of the program attributes are accurate and clear.
• Proactively, identifies, locates and qualifies new business leads by making the necessary volume of calls or emails to schedule six meetings per day or eighteen meetings for a travel week
• Travels to call on existing and prospective clients with the purpose of sustaining and growing market share, promoting and selling company services and execute in-depth selling in all accounts
• Plans, coordinates and conduct sales presentations to inform, persuade, educate and close business; interact with programs to learn purchasing options, limitations and capabilities
• Follows up with clients via email after meetings in an effort to obtain new business
• Researches resources to educate and get familiar with equipment
• Prepares for travel and meetings by working with the travel agency to schedule travel, compiling materials for meetings, researching prospects websites for any additional beneficial information, proofreading quotes, and reading vendor contracts
• Follows up with clients on endorsement quotes in an effort to add additional equipment to the program
• Interacts with other departments to resolve program activity issues
• Interacts with internal Program Managers for questions, to resolve issues, or advice for specific situations within a particular program
• Interacts with vendors by providing vendor letters explaining the program procedures on behalf of the client
• Delivers initial presentations via conference call for Marketing leads and continue to follow up
• Creates and updates a client contact information report and utilizes the contacts for support
• Submits weekly sales report no later than Saturday morning
• Attends monthly department meetings and training sessions, and/or weekly Federal Business meetings
• Attends trade shows to obtain new prospects and increase awareness of The Remi Group program
To apply, email: HR@theremigroup.com
Download Job Description
|Page 1 of 1
Looking for opportunities with Bissell?
for corporate job opportunities.
Bissell Hotels includes job
- The Ballantyne Hotel & Lodge
- The Golf Club at Ballantyne
- The Spa at Ballantyne
- Dana Rader Golf School
- Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne
- Courtyard by Marriott at Ballantyne
- Staybridge Suites Ballantyne
for hospitality employment